Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first memory/recurring dream

i'm not actually sure if this is a memory, or just something i made up when i was very young. Every couple of years i have the same memory/dream. I'm very small and standing in front of the screen door of my very first home. Surrounding the mat by the screen door are around twenty pairs of shoes, but i don't see anyone around. I can't open the door so i travel downstairs and somehow i get lost in a series of hallways. (This would be impossible as their is only one hallway in the basement). Anyway I can't find my way out but somehow arrive on the 2nd floor. Then i get lost again on the second floor, this is when i always wake up. (The 2nd floor was very very small so theres no way this could happen either)
I have no idea what this means

No comments:

Post a Comment